Joined Jul 2 2012
25 years old
Video Editor's Awards 2013
Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/hardbecks
I'm taking part again this year, since I couldn't bring myself to not try my best to help. However, I want you guys to read my profile with care.
First of all: I would rather if, in the case of you being the winning bid for me, didn't donate your money to Autism Speaks. Why? Well, last year I was not informed very well, and I even donated to that Organization, but this year I know better; I don't agree with their views on autism and most of the money people donate goes to other stuff that are NOT helping families with someone diagnosed with autism. My brother has autism, and this is a very sensitive subject for me, so I felt compelled to say this, This is, of course, not mandatory; you are free to donate to the organization(s) you want, but this is just something that would make me feel better.
Now, about the videos I'm willing to make for you:
- A long multicouples video: It can be even 5 minutes long, if you give me a good number of pairings you would like to see. I have many fandoms, so I think you can easily give me 7 couples and I can make a 4 minute long video about them. And the more the merrier.
- A long multifandom video: Same as the multicouples. You would give 5 fandoms or more and tell me your likes/dislikes so I can make it as close as your heart as possible
- Multifriendships: If you give me a good number to work on (10+)
- Single couple video: There are 2 different scenarios here; if I like the couple, I'm willing to make them up to 2:30 minutes long. If I dislike the couple, I can only promise 1:45 minutes. Why? Because I don't want to left you hanging. I'm not saying that I wouldn't make a 3:00 minute long video of a ship I hate, but it would take much longer to finish and it would not turn out great.
- Multibadass: Only if the video is 1:30 or shorter.
No multicharacters, I really don't like those. And no character studies. No AUs, or crossovers (very time consuming).
Okay, I guess that's all. Check fandoms here: http://ask.fm/hardbecks_/answers/139578034824
I love you guys! Happy bidding!